TheStockMarketBull.com Forum Index TheStockMarketBull.com
The Stock Market Bull Session

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AMSG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheStockMarketBull.com Forum Index -> Recommended Stocks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
apreuss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject: AMSG Reply with quote

AMSG looks very compelling , from earnings history and development to the fact it is not affected by the recent tragedy in my favorite country.

Chart is superbullish.

Due to recent events one doesnt have to immediately jump into stocks I guess

Shocking that we seem again to be victims of what amounts to be a consequence of the simplistic view of engineers when it comes into figuring nature into their equation: Not enough backup systems ! ... in old GE reactors...it s coming to haunt us. My prayers go out to the Japanese people.

Due to these recent events no hurry to jump into stocks. I would guess it can take weeks till markets stabilize
apreuss

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMSG is still going strong and will be the stock (together with NEM maybe and MPEL) to carry into the next month

My eyes are also on FSLR, with an unexplainable pull back induced by shorts against an overall superbullish trend over years.

I presume once shorts have exhausted themselves that multiyear trend should prevail

But as nothing happens without reason, I am merely following FSLR for now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheStockMarketBull.com Forum Index -> Recommended Stocks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: