TheStockMarketBull.com Forum Index TheStockMarketBull.com
The Stock Market Bull Session

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

buy---a list
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheStockMarketBull.com Forum Index -> The Stock Market Bull Session
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my research indicates that all of the deep-sea drillers are up for the month. based only on sales, the companies that look most like a buy are rig and ne. I am in no hurry to buy. I would like to see more contracts awarded
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdlp is now on my radar. I'm probably going to buy after ER
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold dswl today. all of it. a mistake ,no doubt, but it has been many years with out much improvement. and the current political environment makes me add cash. I will still be buying, just not so many speculative stocks at the same time. a logical conclusion might be that it is not the expected that causes you to lose money, it is the unexpected.
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am debating if I should sell more before the fed. one of these reports is going to cause a market correction. the market has done very well predicting the fed lately. the shiler is above 30. the unemployment is at record lows. where is the bubble that causes a correction? housing, internet sales, and banks all seem like possible bubbles.
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put bids in today for adrny at 15.50 and nat at 3.50
the problem with these is that they hit your low bids, you be like , have I made a mistake or a shrewd buy?
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought shares of bgfv, big five sporting goods. it is my opinion that sporting goods stores have the right model. they will match internet prices on most products. the ER is the 30th of nov.
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put in a bid for ntip at 2.50--they are at 2.60. I'm not in a hurry. I can let this ride. they have another new patent but it may not be a big deal. the net neutrality thing might make this whole sector go high or low. who is using what to do what is very complicated. I'm staying highly diversified so it was a small bid. I'm just looking to play some small ball and acquire small amounts of many stocks for now.
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my bid on ntip.
I reduced my holdings in adrny from 26% of my portfolio to 5% of my portfolio. a little while ago when the nedws about amazon buying whole foods caused the price to go to 18 a share I bought a huge amount of shares. I have a bid in for that same number of shares at 15.50. I do not expect this bid will ever get filled unless there is a market correction. I probably left money on the table by selling now but I just think a correction is coming. I want to be holding cash to buy low. if the tax bill goes through the major impact will be on retail. they pay the lions share of fed taxes
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't currently have any buys. quite the contrary, i'm looking for sales into strength. i plan to sell around 70% of my holdings in bgfv, i'm looking for them to explode upward over the next 30 days before their ER. the reason that i'm thinking about selling at all is inflation. i see this as the result of the tax cut. i believe that the market top occurs in the first quarter of 2018. i have every intention to remain cash heavy as i make quick gains by buying large amounts of shares of stocks that i have looked at for a while and can find a catalyst. i continue to accumulate stocks for risk.
gold and metals and food producers are where i want to buy now.
i do have to say that this is a tough market
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totally missed that this company big five has a huge short position on it. i expect most of that short position to disappear by the ER date. also they were one of the corporations that paid max taxes. the stock is up 19 percent for the month. that might be the reason it is down today. end of the year sales to match with loses? if it drops lower i will probably back up two trucks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheStockMarketBull.com Forum Index -> The Stock Market Bull Session All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: