TheStockMarketBull.com Forum Index TheStockMarketBull.com
The Stock Market Bull Session

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

underdog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheStockMarketBull.com Forum Index -> The Stock Market Bull Session
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: underdog Reply with quote

new screen that is looking for great companies that are out of favor but profits are rising. I like every stock on this screen . I will most likely be a buyer soon. a little more research or attempted timing like the next fed meeting.
I will probably be a buyer of pwr Monday
iba looks like I should wait for a up day or more. calm has stayed down a very long time
smci I need to do more work on this one
dlth this one is very interesting. I could see it as iconic as nike. maybe a thing like apple. I need to order some of their products before I make a decision.
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

add cost,ufpi, and twoc to this list . I have to run do some chores . ihave not had much time to look at these. I did notice that twoc went down big. it is probably not a buying opportunity. I have to resesrch how it ended up on my screen. almost all of the other stocks have a market beating past substantially better than the averages.
I have even more stuff to do today. I probably won't get back on stocks until the weekend
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheStockMarketBull.com Forum Index -> The Stock Market Bull Session All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: