TheStockMarketBull.com Forum Index TheStockMarketBull.com
The Stock Market Bull Session

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

popular

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheStockMarketBull.com Forum Index -> The Stock Market Bull Session
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: popular Reply with quote

so I screened for low return stocks that have over 1000% increase in institional ownership Q/Q with interest coverage greater than 3. results were svm,hebt,jeld,fti,pk.
also of interest, pump, and exxi have an institutional ownership Q/Q change above a million percent
I haven't had time to look at them yet
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

svm is probably something I will buy in a few days interest coverage is huge as well as institutional buying. still leery, looking for red flags
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought svm at the close. they report tomorrow. I'm not expecting much, but a 30% up day would be all it would take for me to acquire some more shares.
next buys . horrible, ugly 3-d company sglb. I will probably buy some tomorrow. ER aug 10
dffn- I probably will not buy this one until after ER on aug 15. I like the idea that it complements current cancer treatment.
all of these are supposed to have large percentage increases of buying by institutions- I only get these numbers from 1 source, with no other source recognizing them. it might be interesting to see if I am getting info before the free sights get it.
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so I did buy svm. I was feeling quite pleased for several days as the stock went up about 40 cents. I should have sold. I didn't
so far this is a terrible screen. all the above stocks were at the very best trades. I'm only saying that because they went up and then back down. exxi is down 50%. it was never something that I was going to buy. the million percent institutional ownership increase Q/Qthing is interesting but complicated.
I think that I will never own another fossil fuel stock. I will even be selling my oil tanker stocks if they go up a little higher. all of the stocks that I currently have in the market are horrible losses or huge winners that I have sold enough shares to get my money back. I am popping in and out of the market. I'm making buys just before ERs and selling the day before in some cases, sometimes after . we are obviously at a market top. not the time to buy the market. a stock pickers market.
rogeratplay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctek=buy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheStockMarketBull.com Forum Index -> The Stock Market Bull Session All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: